Thoughts






I am wondering how come everything is happening or is not happening ....
It's about fate or it's about our desire?

When I was going in Dublin for the first time, I was looking out of the window the entire jurney.
For the first time maybe I was so careful with what I see from the plane. "But only clouds!!??!!" you would say. Yes, it's true. Clouds. Amazing clouds.

I first time compared them with the desert sand....then with the wool, a lot of white and grey wool, soft and fluffy:P

I was thinking how people feel when they falling down from the plaine. How feel when they know they have a parachute and falling down; how they feel when is no parachute and they will die. Can you touch the clouds? How many minutes can you realise you are falling down until you will have a heart attack? And I was thinking of death...

From Birmingham to Dublin....all the time looking out of the window...taking pictures....thinking...
"- Are you for the first time by plaine, dont't you?" A handsome young man asked me suddenly.
"-Yes, indeed..."-I replied, even wasn't true.

Then I saw the sun....and an astonished sunrise! I saw beauty, power and luckiness!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hakkari, Turkey

Bitola. It's all about history here

The Summer University of Ramnicu Sarat on the Communism Crimes