For the special people I had the chance to meet this year

It is always about people. Life. Love. Success. Progress. Career. We can't do anything without people, can we? We are social beings, we are loving and caring beings. We can't be happy without people around us.

This year was amazing for me, especially because I have found wonderful people. My life turned out beautifully because of these great humans I had the chance to meet and keep in my life. All we do is with people's help. All I did was with your contribution.

Thank you for being with me!

This time last year, I was planning my film production. I dreamed with my eyes open. Today I am planing the distribution of that film. It is good to plan, it is even better to dream. I dream a lot. I plan a lot. I dare a lot.  Maybe Robin Sharma is right, it is all about focusing on the thing you really, really want:



Coming back to the people I have met this year: wonderful individuals! A big group of them involved in my feature film production - we shared the same idea, the same purpose, the same goal; we will soon achieve the success we want. These are unique people you have to keep close to your heart and I will do so.

The second group is formed of people that got involved in my youth projects. They are young, courageous, smart, communicative and of great potential. Some I have met accidentally, some through the training courses I have organized, some through partnerships, some came from nowhere and here you go, I have such a beautiful, competent, hard-working, clever team with whom we can do great projects in the near future!

As I said, it is only about people. When you feel you have met the right people, you better stick with them as the chance may not come again! This year I have met special people and I want to keep them in my life.  Dear Enhance Youth Employment through Youth Network Cooperation group, I love you and I can't wait to see  you again. You are simply wonderful, genuine, humble and special to me! We have to do great things together, we have the potential to do so! I plan nice things for us, 2016 has to be magical!



Together we  can realize everything we want! Together we can be happier, together we can better ourselves, together  we can become more beautiful (inside and outside). Be with me as I take my energy and power from your good thoughts, to work and go further:

Remeber this? :P


What else: 

“It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.”― Hugh Laurie

So, you got my message, don't wait for the 'right' moment, DO IT now!...whatever you want to do.

Have a wonderful New Year my dearests and let's prepare fore success in 2016, our success:
Be UNREASONABLE, dream big,  PLAN wisely, work hard, stick with good energy people, get the results YOU want, stay healthy, LOVE, be genuine!

Me, I have to start with a Cannes Film Festival Award, continue with an Oscar, then..you know, the sky is the limit!
Remember, YOU are special, amazing, intelligent, beautiful, of great potential. Together WE can do spectacular things. BELIEVE, execute and let's get the success! We are made for this!

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hakkari, Turkey

Bitola. It's all about history here

The Summer University of Ramnicu Sarat on the Communism Crimes