Bath Spa











So small and so cute! This town amazed me with his original architecture, old buildings, romantic river,Roman Spa,Abbey Cathedral, african food, peaceful cemeteryes, nice birds, interesting instruments players, nice and smiling people.And..surprise!!! in The Abbey Cathedral I found some traditional Romanian Easter Egs! hhahaa

I love this town and I can't wait to see it again!

For the first time in my life I visited a British Cemetery..I saw there a very little bird.....little and so loveable!

Where is bath Spa? Near to Bristol. From Birmingham to there it takes 2 hours, 36 pounds with student realcard:) You can find more information about this town here

For more pictures, press my romanian blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hakkari, Turkey

Bitola. It's all about history here

The Summer University of Ramnicu Sarat on the Communism Crimes