Life is a coincidence:)































The first Uruguay singer I have ever seen : Victoria Gomez Sole

The life is so amazing and inprevisible, isn’t it? I met Victoria for the first time at the “Centre Culturel de Rencontre Abbaye Neumunster” in Luxembourg. I didn’t listen her songs because I came too late…Even though, I was interested in finding out who is this singer girl called Victoria.


We have the same name and I was wondering if it can be possible we to have more things in common. And here you are: I met a very sociable, smiling and happy girl, with a kind of sincere politeness for any people she was talking with. I need to say also that Victoria is enough tall and beautiful to attract people and be a famous singer in the nearest future. I love what she is doing (I mean singing and writing her own songs) and as far as I understood she likes what I am doing (let’s say having a media activity:P).


After this I was wondering how come her sister looks so different than her ….my sister is so different than me as well…..


And after this I was so busy with my conferences and my projects….Finally yesterday I was listening her songs.


Amazing voice indeed! Beautiful songs as well.


She has the power to become a famous singer and I would love to met her after some years….she being a big singer in the world and me being a very famous film producer, journalist, professor, writer, painter, business women, president..who knows, hahha!//???!!


Dear Victoria, I wish you the best and be sure we will meet again! By the way..nice name indeed:)


Kiss


You can listen her songs here





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hakkari, Turkey

Bitola. It's all about history here

The Summer University of Ramnicu Sarat on the Communism Crimes